Last updated: 23rd Decemver, 2019
Blue dot green Inc operates www.bluedotgreen.co.jp (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) we receive from users of the Site (“Users”).
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask Users to provide us with Users’ Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify Users.
Personal Information we will collect is the information of Users including the following data:
- a. name and address;
- b. birthday
- c. e-mail address;
- d. telephone number;
- e. bank account number;
- f. credit card number;
- g. driver’s license number; and/or
- h. IP address, cookie information and other online identifier.
In addition, we may collect transaction records and information related to payments including Users’ Personal Information provided to our alliance partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations) by Users from our alliance partners.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use Personal Information for the purposes (the “Purpose of Use”):
- a. to provide and operate our services;
- b. to respond to Users inquiries (including verifying identity);
- c. to send e-mails about new functions, update information, campaigns, etc. of Users’ services and other services provided by us;
- d. to maintain systems and send important notices as necessary;
- e. to identify Users who have violated the terms of service or who intend to use the service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, and to refuse to use them;
- f. to allow Users to view, change, delete or view the usage status of their registration information;
- g. to charge Users for usage fees for paid services; and
- h. to do those associated with any of the above.
Change of Purpose
- We may change the Purpose of Use only if the new Purpose of Use is reasonably recognized to be relevant to the previous purpose.
- When the Purpose of Use is changed, the new purpose shall be notified to Users or announced on the Site by the method prescribed by us.
Provision of Personal Information to a third party
- We will not provide Personal Information to a third party without the prior consent of the relevant User, except in any of the following cases, and otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws of Japan.
In any of the following cases, the party to whom the information is provided shall not be regarded as a third party.
- a. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant User
- b. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant User
- c. In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted by the government to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and where obtaining the consent of the relevant User may interfere with the performance of the affairs
- d. When the following matters have been announced or will be announced in advance, and we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee of Japan of the same:
- a) The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- b) Items of data to be provided to third parties
- c) Means or method of provision to third parties
- d) that we will stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the relevant User
- e) How to accept User’s request
- a. When we entrust all or part of the handling of Personal Information to the extent necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use
- b. When Personal Information is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other similar reasons
- c. When using Personal Information jointly with a specific person and the Users has been notified in advance or placed in a state where the Users can easily know the fact of jointly use and the items of Personal Information used jointly, the scope of the person who uses it jointly (the “joint user”), the Purpose of Use of joint user and the name of the person responsible for management of the Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- When any User requests disclosure of Personal Information, we will disclose the same to the User without delay. However, if any of the following applies to the disclosure, all or part of the Personal Information may not be disclosed. If a decision is made not to disclose, notification will be made without delay. When disclosing Personal Information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
Non Personal Information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
- a. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the Users or a third party
- b. When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- c. Other violations of laws and regulations
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If the Users’ Personal Information held by us is incorrect, the Users can request to correct, add or delete their Personal Information (“correction, etc.”).
- If we receive the request of correction from Users and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the Personal Information without delay.
- We will notify Users without delay when corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or when it is decided not to make corrections.
Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- We suspend or delete the use of Personal Information for reasons that the Personal Information is handled beyond the scope of the Purpose of Use or that it has been obtained by unauthorized means (“suspend use, etc.”), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend use of the Personal Information without delay.
- We will notify the User without delay when suspension of use is made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it is decided not to do so.
- If there is a large amount of expenses for the suspension of use, etc., or other cases where it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., alternative measures shall be sought.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this Site’s Log Data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on Users’ computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. Users can instruct Users ‘ browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if Users do not accept cookies, Users may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Users ‘ Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Address: 2F Asahiseimeiotemachi Bldg. 2-6-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, 100-0004 Tokyo, Japan
Company name: blue dot green Inc.
E-mail address: email@example.com